This year will be a busy one for sure. We are only a few weeks away from the release of Radoop 2.0 which will bring exciting new features and support many more big data analytics use cases than before. We will also announce major reference customers (including Fortune 500) and release a limited free version of the software. In case you want to be informed first-hand about the new release then send a simple message on the contact form and we will make sure that you receive the announcement in email.
Besides working hard on Radoop, we will also travel a lot in the coming months to catch up with our users and to simply discuss big data analytics projects and ideas with anyone interested. Here are several places where you can meet us in Spring 2014:
- 12 February – Big Data Meetup, Budapest, Hungary
- 8-15 March – CeBIT, Hannover, Germany - We will have a stand in Hall 16 and participate in the CODE_n startup competition
- 1-4 April – Hadoop Summit Europe, Amsterdam, Netherlands – We will present on Thursday about big data predictive analytics
- 23-25 April – CRAFT conference, Budapest, Hungary
- 21-27 May – Chicago, IL
- 3-5 June – Hadoop Summit, San Jose, CA
- 6-13 June – San Francisco, CA
We hope to meet many of you at the above locations. Feel free to contact us to organize a meeting or a call.